- Customers can select from the “Shop” option at the top of the screen, or the “Shop Now” option at the bottom, to place an order
- Browse products by category or use the search option at the top of the screen
- Once the product is located, click on “Add to Cart”
- A status message will appear, and the product will be added to the shopping cart.
- At the top of the screen, the status will indicate the number of items in the shopping cart
- Click on the “My Cart” icon to view the cart
- The quantity can be changed by either the + or – option
- Clicking on the “X” button to remove the product from the cart
- Click on “Proceed to checkout” to enter billing and delivery details to complete the order,
- Customers who have shopped and registered before can login and proceed:
Note: The email address is required to order online.
- First time customers will be required to register their details to setup an account
- Once the billing and email address has been completed Tick the “Create an Account” box;
- If you would like the order shipped to another address then they are required to fill out the “Shipped to different address” section.
- To make things much easier the customer should include the Distributor ID Number/Code. This can be found on the Penny Miller order form if a distributor has dropped off a catalogue.
- Customers may choose cash or Credit Card payment options as shown below
- The Credit Card option will require full name, Credit Card number, expiry date and CCV to be entered, (CCV is the 3 digit code found on the back of your card)
Click on “Place Order” to proceed
Note: Credit Cards will be charged immediately when the order is placed, not on delivery.
- A confirmation email will be sent to customer and the relative Area Coordinator about the impending order.
And you’re done!
Ready to Join Penny Miller?
Call the customer support line, we'd love to help you.